Asheville Sangha

Supporting Non-Duality and Awakening in Asheville and Beyond

Cullen Anderson's Discussions (535)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Ty Kimberly. Check facebook. Peace, Cullen"

Cullen Anderson replied Sep 29, 2010 to Compassion Is Most Important For Happiness

4 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Cullen Anderson

"Cool. See you at greenlife next thursday 9am. Thanks for the poem. It is beautiful.…"

Cullen Anderson replied Sep 15, 2010 to You can’t learn how to live life, because you are being lived.

4 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Cullen Anderson

"Love to Kimberly. Next Thursday the 23rd is good for me. Want to meet at Greenlife a…"

Cullen Anderson replied Sep 15, 2010 to You can’t learn how to live life, because you are being lived.

4 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Cullen Anderson

"Glad to hear you are recuperating Kimberly. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow ni…"

Cullen Anderson replied Sep 9, 2010 to When you do things from the Soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.

2 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Cullen Anderson

"Our Facebook ASHEVILLE SANGHA now has 600 members! http://www.facebook.com/?ref=hom…"

Cullen Anderson replied Aug 20, 2010 to Facebook Asheville Sangha Now 600 Members!

1 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Cullen Anderson

"Me too Kimberly!"

Cullen Anderson replied Aug 17, 2010 to Keep Your Faces Turned Towards The Sun Of Truth

2 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Cullen Anderson

"Me too Kimberly! Love The Guest House. Peace, Cullen "

Cullen Anderson replied Aug 13, 2010 to "Every thought, every feeling, is a visitor. You just say: Welcome. ...Come in and sit with me."

2 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Cullen Anderson

"Nice quote Kimberly. Thank you."

Cullen Anderson replied Aug 8, 2010 to In order to find God, you must welcome everything

2 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Cullen Anderson

"Wow, great quote Kimberly. So good to connect with you like this!"

Cullen Anderson replied Aug 1, 2010 to Ancient lovers believed a kiss would literally unite their souls, because the spirit was said to be carried in one's breath.

2 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Cullen Anderson

"Ty Kimberly. I love quotes, and I love sharing them."

Cullen Anderson replied Jul 30, 2010 to When you accept what is, every moment is the Best Present. That is enlightenment.

2 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Cullen Anderson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Trey Carland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service