Asheville Sangha

Supporting Non-Duality and Awakening in Asheville and Beyond

Cullen Anderson's Discussions (535)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"How is it going up in Virginia Howard? We miss you here! :)"

Cullen Anderson replied Jan 4, 2011 to We All Have Weeds In Our Spiritual Gardens

4 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Cullen Anderson

"Kimberly, I too love this piece. If we can all remember to check the heart first, wo…"

Cullen Anderson replied Dec 21, 2010 to Feel Into Your Heart Before You Speak

2 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Cullen Anderson

"Kimberly, Eckhart is so right on isn't he. :) "

Cullen Anderson replied Dec 15, 2010 to I've Been Freed From The Self That Pretends To Be Someone

2 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Cullen Anderson

"Wonderful Kimberly. I love it when things shake hands...like Eckhart and Mother Tere…"

Cullen Anderson replied Dec 15, 2010 to Let No One Ever Come To You Without Leaving Better And Happier

2 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Cullen Anderson

" Beautiful Kimberly! Thank you."

Cullen Anderson replied Nov 23, 2010 to The Sky Where We Live Is No Place To Lose Your Wings. So Love, Love, Love!

3 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Cullen Anderson

"So sweet, Kimberly. Can i steal this and post it on FB? Peace, Cullen"

Cullen Anderson replied Nov 10, 2010 to Coming Into True Nature As Awareness Is Only The Beginning

3 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Kimberly Croteau

"Sweet photo Kimberly. And yes I love this quote too."

Cullen Anderson replied Oct 17, 2010 to Thought Subsides When You Pet A Dog Or Cat

3 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Bindu Johnson

"Wow, beautiful! Thank you Kimberly. "

Cullen Anderson replied Oct 16, 2010 to The Truth of Being recognizes Itself when two or more come together. Then it is seen that there is no other.

2 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Cullen Anderson

"My pleasure Kimberly. Glad you liked it. She sure was sweet when she was here last F…"

Cullen Anderson replied Oct 10, 2010 to Just Be Willing To Receive Like An Empty Vessel Life

2 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Cullen Anderson

"wow Kimberly such a cool quote. I used to read a lot of Einstein quotes, forgot this…"

Cullen Anderson replied Sep 29, 2010 to Compassion Is Most Important For Happiness

4 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Cullen Anderson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Trey Carland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service